Thursday, October 16, 2014

Bad hair day


Please ignore my hair, it's just too hot here in my city that I sweat a lot and I forget to bring my dry shampoo with me, so yeah a bad hair day happened :((
This photo was taken after I got home after spending long time outside my house, before the sky is going to dark :D


 I'm currently in love with this flower blazer that I purchased from Odioli a months ago, and guess what, it's sell out quickly just after I got my package.
Paired it with my favorite creepers to give a touch of boyish look, and they are really well match, no? ;)

 white v-neck tee - HnM
skort - Persunmall
floral blazer - Odioli
backpack - May The 6
creepers - May The 6


10 comments:

  1. where did you get that bag? zupaaa cool! <3<3

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad hair day? Nah. You still look pretty :)


    Please check out my new post too ♥
    The Girl Behind the Pen

    ReplyDelete
  3. that blazer is just so great. really catch the attention <3



    The Style Rebellion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wulaaan! So much in love with your floral blazer!!!


    http://octaviameyna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. prettyyyyy~ :)
    love everything from head to toe <33

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. stumbled upon your blog and this outfit instantly caught my eye! love the floral and red creepers combination :)!

    www.calistatee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keren banget! I love the blazer and creepers. Oiya udah download Legatalk belom? Seru deh bisa curhat anonim gitu :D

    ReplyDelete