Monday, July 18, 2016

White Space


Last holiday me and my bf were planning to have a small casual photo shoot for his sister's maternity and I thought that's a great idea too to take some snaps of my latest collaboration with FashionValet.
The maternity shots were taken in her new little house, and I don't expect that her place has so many white space that match perfectly with my clothes theme that day.
We decide to take some snaps in this spot and voila! Please enjoy the photo ;)

Fashion Valet is Malaysia's first and hottest ready-to-wear garment for women. They carry the best of Malaysia’s home-grown brands and designers, clothing, accessories and handbags, etc. from chic classics to edgy statement pieces.

 I paired my asymmetrical tube top with my white flare pants, binding my hair tidily to enhance my neat mood. Not to forget to add my white lace choker to give an edgy touch. Any thought for this look? Please drop me some comments bellow ;)



white lace choker - Pita
tube top - Fashion Valet
flare pants - Cloth inc
heels - Zara

Here I show you the result from our little maternity shoot :D





1 comment: