Sunday, June 4, 2017

Our couple shot Part 1

I'm really sorry for this 2 months hiatus and now I'm back with unusual post. Yes, as you see it's about my last couple shot together with my BF of course, and you will find the details down bellow, enjoy ;)


 This shots were taken by MA Fotografia team, a Surabaya based photographer for wedding and more.
Credit given for Lukas Atmaja for this photos, we totally loooovvveeee every single shot he take for us! ❤






Brushed by: Jns Mua
Styled by: Enrico Prajitno 
Location: Gudang Peluru Surabaya

Another shots were taken by William Hartono, still from MA Fotografia team.
So basically there were 2 photographers that day to shoot us. And what he took were no less good than the previous one, we (me and my bf) truly love them all!






Brushed by: Jns Mua
Styled by: Enrico Prajitno 
Location: Gudang Peluru Surabaya

1 comment: